Cub Scout Tiger Rank
Boys who are seven years old or are in the First Grade are Tigers. Their adventures can be found in the Tiger Handbook.
A Tiger Scout joins Cub Scouting with his parent or adult guardian. The Tiger and the adult work as partners throughout the year with the rest of the Den. This is unique to this stage of the Cub Scout experience. Tigers and their adult partners attend all Pack and Den meetings and outings together, and they complete their requirements in partnership.
Like all new Cub Scouts, Tigers must first earn their Bobcat Rank. After having earned Bobcat, the Tiger and his partner can pursue the requirements and electives offered for this rank.
- Complete each of the following Tiger required adventures with your den or family:
a. Backyard Jungle
b. Games Tigers Play
c. My Family’s Duty to God
d. Team Tiger
e. Tiger Bites
f. Tigers in the Wild
- Complete one Tiger elective adventure of your den or family’s choosing.
- With your parent or adult partner, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide, and earn the Cyber Chip award for your age.*
*If your family does not have Internet access at home AND you do not have ready Internet access at school or another public place or via a mobile device, the Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or adult partner.
- Den Leader: Lisa Marie McCluer
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P (708) 205-4346 text
- Assistant Den Leader: Andy Pempek
- Den chief: Kaleb McCluer
To learn more about the Tiger Rank, click here to visit the official Cub Scout website.
For uniform information regarding this and all Cub Scout Ranks, click here for the official Cub Scout Uniform policy.