Please see the attached forms that will be needed for the 2022 year at Mackinac Island.
Our ultimate goal is to get the Scouts back to Mackinac Island and adhering to the MCC Health & Safety guidelines will help us to do that.
Please complete these forms as soon as possible, and return to our Troop Medic, ASM Jerry Matese, by the February meeting.
We encourage Scouts to make copies of these forms for use for other Scout Camps and Activities, outside of Mackinac.
In addition, all of these forms are fillable PDFs. Please fill these out via your computer and then print them out where possible.
Waivers of Liability
- All Youth are to complete the Youth Waiver.
- All Adults are to complete the Adult Waiver.
- All Scouts are to complete their Medical Forms, Parts A and B. (Part C is due before departing to the Island.)
- If a Scout is considered to be in a vulnerable class, Part C of the Medical form is due by the February meeting along with the additional Supplemental Medical Permission Form.
- All Adults (under 60 years old) are to complete their Medical Forms, Parts A and B. (Part C is due before departing to the Island.)
- All Adults (60+ years old or in a vulnerable class) - Need to complete Part C by the February meeting and also complete and turn in the Supplemental Form.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time. If you have any questions, please contact ASM Jerry Matese at (810)397-7484